Monday, March 29, 2010

A sudden thought

If the distance is too far, there is no way you can pull it close together.
Once I thought I might be superman, I mean as long as I work hard and fight for it, I will get it.
But. . . no no
There are too many things that I cant do.
I am turning 20, and I've just realised that.
I hope its not too late.
Tell me that its still not too late to wake up.
The journey goes on, and I have to follow up.
Too many things are out of my control
Perhaps I should just take a step back,
Fade-away jumper rather than driving layup shot? haha


I believe until I am old, I will still remember the awesome birthday party I had in Form5.
I couldnt even count how many people were there.
And for once, I felt that I was the luckiest person in the world.

ps: to ChiaHui (if you are reading this): can we do a joint party again next year? :) and I will remember Malaysia timing to wish you at 12am sharp. (Y). hopefully this time, Zhi Ang is slower abit again.hahhaha

Song of the day:
Wang LeeHom - Zai Mei Bian
For once, my DAD - not the real one - but Loh Yong Chin, the one that passes Ketua Activity post for me said this: Tay Zi Li, you damn chiolor can sing this. I wana learn as well.
Just to let you know: I always think that he is super chio.
so to get the compliment from him, means alot to me. haha :)


I WILL BE GOOD!

No comments: