Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Exam's approaching sooner than I've expected.
I thought I'd have more time to prepare.
I know I cant screw this up. 1 Month to prepare everything.
I dont believe luck in exam - I believe in preparation.
If you get the questions that you want for exam, thats not luck
That's because you're smart enough to spot it.
my logic:P
so, i should really start spoting Questions now. XD

I always think about what I missed, and I think that was my driving force - never be satisfied with what I've done
from my idol - Thierry Henry :)

I'm still hungry for it. I need to get the results I want.
and hopefully, at the end of the day:


Shouting for Success!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks