Thursday, March 18, 2010

ONS

I never hide the fact that how much i love my gang :)
Even though i never mention in front of them.
I just feel so proud, and so warm - to have you all in my life.
I have been doing well, i mean adapting well here.
and after 6months, and as I busy studying, pressure accummulates, I really miss you guys! :)

I miss the call from ChiaHui, and say: long ah, zhun bei yi xia. wo 10 mins dao ni jia.
I miss the time we had - i mean talking to him.
I miss Zhi Ang for always there for me when I need people to hear my rant.
and i really appreciate when I know whatever problems i face, i can go to them straight for their opinions, or just confide with.
I miss Neo too. as being someone as passionate as i in football, our futsal session never ends :)
I miss LeePoh as well even though we seldom "naked talk". I miss every moment when singing at your place!
I miss YeeKiat! perhaps you dont remember, but we had our tough moment during form4 camp, and thank godd both of us survived with such a lao lan patrol! and sincerely, I miss your joke!
I miss ang + william + zi khai! with you all around, laughter never ends!
I cant remember when s the last time that i laugh happily here.
crack some joke for me can?
I miss jinsiao as well! teasing him and bully him make my day!
I miss yawdog! without you, my comp got problem how?
I miss haojie! the 4 rubbishes of Wawasan wouldnt be formed, without you and Menghong!
I miss menghong as well! perhaps we dont talk as much as we expect to be, but somehow i feel so comfortable when i see you that time! the ONS s power?
Did i miss out anyone?
But i do miss everyone! :)
Hasnie Seafood, water polo at my place, football at big stadium.
every moment we spent, is a valuable diamond in our heart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm obviously not an ONS. =D

ZiLi said...

yes you are! :P
but i just see you like 2months ago? :P
you know you are an important friend of mine :)

kv said...

miss me out...diuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..zzz