Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Girl Friends :)

I always believe that guys need close/good girl "buddy"
its like magnet. N attached with S. :)
Perhaps aku gianbu? but then i find it easier when i wana confide something, especially relationship stuffs with my GF. haha girl friends!:P
No need to intro much, as they are all as famous as me :P :P
Perhaps I am little known standing beside them.
but again, I just wana say: thanks all of them for always being there for me when i need them :)


To: the 2nd prettiest friend I have: *** Jessica Chiang a.k.a: Jessica Cilaka!
Well, I call her Bibica now, but thats not originated from me:P
She's a Banana, Im Chinese educated.
She finds football boring, Im addicted to football.
She's pretty, Im ugly
but somehow: we can talk! :)
its amazing.
I cant calculate how much time i've actually spent with her during my 3 year's "Subang life"
pergi pyramid, sunway's library, took bus together balik muar
and even: dabao food from Taylor's and send it to Sunway :P :P
talked on the phone almost 2hours to discuss on continuing ACCA
you nearly broke my record k? :P
You should be proud with this:
Everyone knows I hate to take taxi, i thought its a waste of $$
In March 2009, *beep beep* : eh miss me? dinner at pyramid?
And I thought it was long time we never met, so TAXI! to reach there faster :)
proud mou? btw, if you forgot where did we eat, it's teppanyaki.
and I drove my sis's car after that. remember le mou? :P
so without the one that motivates me to study, as you've already graduated, i cant seem to get going on my studies. you should've failed! :( hahahah
I choose this because: I wore the shirt that you made for me! :) and you actually look great :P

and her femme fatale: TingXin a.k.a: kekeke is another buddy! :P
I seriously think the amount of SMS i ve sent to you is like = or even more than my ex-es! :S:S
Again:
She's trendy, aku kampung
She's radical, aku old-fashioned
She's fun, aku dull.
I also dont know why boleh jadi kawan baik! haha
I was telling Kris and Penny that day (my classmates): the best present i ve ever received was from Kate. proud mou? to tell the truth, i wonder if i will ever receive a better present! :)
my bad habit inherited from you wei: reading SMS-es! :S:S
I remember even though last time i had so many tuitions, but only Bio is the one i look forward the most. because thats the only same tuition we had?
dont cry yeah :P :P
Kekeke, you're lucky! i got tonnes of ur ugly photos. xD
I assumed that she wore Arsenal on my farewell because she knew i like Arsenal. Dont tell me the real reason pls. haha

While TingXin is knowned as ang zang, her "latak" friend: JooKim a.k.a Juki is one of the longest girl friend that I've known
but this one cannot describe too much. later misunderstanding sial :P :P :P
you know why! :)
peng you qi, bu ke qi xD

Juki, sorry. that's the only pic i can find in my lappie that we took together! :) those days..

If Juki is the girl friend that i known for the longest, then second longest has got to be Katherine Kang a.k.a Kartini! :P :P
this is one of the nickname that i m proud of. because this nickname is famous sial! :P
We were very close while in Standard 6. I was.. erm, a lil too noisy? then zhang lao shi put me at the middle of all girls! :) Kartini unfriendly told me "qing ni bu yao tai cao"
not a good start to our friendship ha?
but who knows, after 2 weeks, my teacher actually regretted putting me with a bunch of girls! because i made them all noisy.
but if you say Kartini is quiet, you must be kidding.
She's the most talkative girl i ve ever met :P eh, that's a compliment. I believe she can communicate well with other as well. but its just comfortable talking to her.
those day while you me chaixian yiling gossiping everyday! :P Roy eh? hahahahhahahahhaha
my secondary 5 years was the 5 years she went missing in my life. and then surprisingly, we ended up in Taylor's together! :)
i really treasure the day when both of us sitting in fronta Taylor's front gate. It was night time and we were looking at the sky, reminiscing the past :)
i really treasure the long-lasting friendship.
your part will be the longest, you know why?
because you predicted that i will be the most successful person among ONS! :P :P :P hahahha.
no la, but i believe we can share everything.
more photos when i go back?

Ooops, this photo looks wrong. :P but this is the ONLY photo we have together. surprising! :P

While we were in taylors, or should i say when i go library, its either Kartini or my SAM buddy: Delwyn a.k.a De Yun! :P
Satu Kuantan, Satu Muar
Sama sama datang Subang
Apa apa pun tak faham
XD
My SAM year was filled with joy, and this girl played a big part.
we seem to have this "muo qi" to know what the other s thinking! :)
thats hard to find.
I believed we are meant to be good friends, even though the more important people came in your life eh :P:P
I miss the rainy day when I teman you back to your place. perhaps i didnt express myself well, but you know when you need someone, i am always here :)
I believe the joy on my face when see you in INTI each time, explains how much i value you as my buddy! :)

de yun, i personally like this picture. so . :P

Friends dont have to talk too often, but when they do, its as if they are talking everyday! :)
this applies to our friendship wei!
and who's the creator of this phrase?

Priscilla Leow a.k.a Duaham!
You should be proud!
I ve known Juki for 11 years, Kartini for 9 years, Kekeke and Bibica for 6 years, and Delwyn for 3years ++
But you?!!! mere 2 years ++ and you are in this post.
dim? proud mou? XD
this is no joke but I actually said this duaham is the type of girl i like when X asked me like in law class, which girl is my type
well, that only explains that she s sporty! hard to find a girl as sporty as her wei
aku taekwondo black, dia karake kaki
aku suka badminton, dia badminton freak
another thing! aku benci club. dia pun sama!:P
and she always happened to be on the "right" place at the "right" time. haha
thats why initially it's sorta like i was "forced" to tell her secret sial :P
but i've gotta say thanks for jogging to morrisson (the place where we get our groceries), all the badminton sessions, travelling around, and etc. we have in UK.
i really appreciate you were there for me during that event :)
thanks. and being so far away from my family and O.N.S, at least I have a buddy to share my life with:)
p/s: we just had naked talk like 1hour ago?



Friends are easy to get.
Good Friends arnt.
I feel really blessed to have ONS and this "fantastic 6" girls in my life.
I know you all will be there for me whenever i need you
So do i!!
I may not have 3000++ friends in my friends list, but for me, the close to 30 close friends i have, are well and truly enough :)
p/s: bibica, invite me to ur blog? :P

3 comments:

Copykate said...

this post is awesome! why did u remove it? T.T

so u're still keeping my present? unbelievable. lol. of course i wore arsenal because it's the team u support! i bought it just for your party weh! teehee

<3

ZiLi said...

serious shit? steady sialxD
of coz i kept it! I bet that would be the best birthday i ve received - perhaps forever! i mean now who ll have so much time to prepare another present like that?xD
cherish it while its here. i m gotta remove the post soon.haha

Shekhawatjkzj said...

serious shit? steady sialxD of coz i kept it! I bet that would be the best birthday i ve received - perhaps forever! i mean now who ll have so much time to prepare another present like that?xD cherish it while its here. i m gotta remove the post soon.haha