Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Birthday Wish

My sister’s birthday is another 2 days to go. Everytime when her birthday is approaching, I will automatically start thinking of my birthday wish.

Perhaps I read too many story books, perhaps I am too unrealistic, but I do, always believe that:

BIRTHDAY WISH WILL COME TRUE

Since young, everytime my sis’s birthday coming, I will start to panic. What should I choose to wish on my birthday.

When I was 8: I hope I can grow taller. I want to be as tall as Kevin (one of the Backstreet Boys)

When I was 9: I hope I can “jump” PTS. My sole aim last time was to be better than my 3jie. Haha

When I was 10: I hope I can use my left hand + left leg equally as my right – so that I am a genius! J

When I was 11: I actually wish that my classmates and I all can end up in same school. That was impossible though, because I ended up in boys school.

When I was 12: I hope I can be like Beckham – I mean physically. :P hahahahah

When I was 13: I think this is the best wish I have made: I hope my family is always happy and there will be no conflict between family members

When I was 14: I hope I am as good as Thierry Henry – football is really my life!

When I was 15: I hope Tan Weiyi will like me. Hahaha. That is when my life started going downwards

When I was 16: I actually hope my Ketua Activity post can stay with me forever.

When I was 17: Another wish regard to my family: I hope my dad and mum can stay healthy and wait me to earn enough money for me to bring them travel around the world and stay in big big house!

When I was 18:

When I was 19:

I made the same dream for the past two years. The dream that will never come true: however I achieved part of the dream and the dream had left me, forever.

As I am happily think back of all the wishes I made, sadness creep in. I know I cannot afford to make the same wish again.

Tay Zi Li: make another wish, k?

And yes, I believe wishes will come true. J

No comments: