Monday, May 10, 2010

time flies, it really does.
1 year passed just like that.
i remembered in dear john, the lead actress said: just 14 days (2 weeks) of happiness is enough to cover the pain for 1 year.
I thank for having good memory, because i dont have many photos to remind me of what happened. but my heart remembers, it does. and i like to play it from beginning until the last kiss over and over again whenever i do miss you. its plain beautiful.
Like Jerry Yan's song - 1 metre. we are far away from each other - soul-ly.
I remember the tattoo, oh, I dont even have to remember it. It pierced in my heart.
And like Yoga's lies, when I walk along the street with lesser and lesser people, I realised: I missed the pain that you gave me.
Like Jay Chou's + Fang Wei San said: if breakup is the beginning of pain and sadness, then before it ends, I would like to love again.
so here's the 3 songs that i mentioned:
do listen to them though the 2nd one i bet you all had :)

Jerry Yan: 1 metre

Jay Chou: gui ji

p/s: I miss scoring goal, or should i say: the celebration after scoring goal. :(

1 comment:

Alexis said...

The latest figure fell short of the median forecast of 74. Only verified, open positions at top companies. Horstman inc sterling heights, mi, 48314 posted today. Marina biotech starts cohort 2 of phase 1b start fap clinical trial of ceq508. Learn more about alprazolam xanax, including a description, generic and brand names, drug class and mechanism, preparations, storage, reasons for prescription. Only verified, open positions at top companies.