Saturday, January 26, 2008

Recovered!

i went to see 鉄打 this morning. felt uncomfortable with my knee. Guess why?
i only have myself to blame for. when my fren wanted to strike a ball and he totally miss-skilled, i laugh. Just when i starting to laugh, "ha", i heard a sound. its from my knee. i knew something happen
however it didnt affected me until i bathed and wanted to sleep last nite.i cant scretch my leg. haih
luckily i was just a minor twist of knee, after he helped me to relocate my knee, i ask him to look at my ankle.
i vividly remember one friday at the end of form4, i badly injured my ankle, all thanks to yaw dog for his tackle ! i remembered when i was striking the ball, he slided in. i saw the ball going into the net as i falling down, but i got no mood or whatsoever to celebrate. i shouted. it was pain like shit. that time most of them didnt notice i injured as a goal jus scored. but then when they took off the boot, i cant move my ankle.i remembered William shouted at yaw dog :" you sunday want become striker is it? tackle like shit wan people die meh?"i think i scolded yaw dog also. now think back feel so childish. who would have intented to injure the other.
the next day when i went to school,(got extra class on saturday) my ankle is like an egg. so big! nite i went for movie with frens,i cant walk properly.
Sunday after the match with Chung Hwa, i played with my left leg
After the match, i remember doctor said the injury wun cure so soon. its a bad injury.
since then i always wear an ankle guard when playing football/ futsal
and now today, he turned and twisted my ankle, he said that my ankle has no problem anymore! yeah i was so happy!! but i will continue to use the ankle as he recommend to continue to do so to protect the "soft" ankle.
Looking back, i actually should thank yaw dog for that tackle. after that i forced myself to use left-foot more often in order not to aggravate the right ankle.
anything bad thing happen, there is always a good thing accompany. dont get beatendown on any challeges!

No comments: