Sunday, January 13, 2008

hello to 2008.Yeah, a brand new year
2007 is a memorable year, things happened and passed.
2008 will be great, (i hope so=p)
i'm starting my degree as a law student in Taylor's, currently only studied for 1 lesson, i still don't know whether i can cope with it. i have 5 subjects this year( year 1), but actually i wuill finish my YEar 1 in july.Hectic! and each subject's textbook is just like a small dictionary! hope i don need to eat in all the text books.haha
i talked to JiYan the other day, she is still 17, same as me!haha. this year i will turn 18, adult! its nothing to cheer about for me. i always like to be a children, small. as i grow up, more and more happiness will silently runaway from me. 18! and its age for me to take care of myself =s i know i m dependant. can i stay childish forever?


Intro another song to my frens. watch the MV. again, i feel this song is super nice. from different point of view to listen to this song will have different feeling. i m not gonna intro the songs i like that are famous. i share this "not-so-famous" with u all. hope u all like it
oops, forgot
this song is from SHOW LUO ZHI XIANG -- WO BU HUI CHANG GE

2 comments:

jasmine said...

u started ur degree ady?
never see u in college tis year
anyway, take care

ZiLi said...

yeah.i saw u dy actually. but quite far away, so din go and say hello..we will meet soon
haha