Thursday, August 2, 2007

mature=unhappy

well, i not dare to say myself to be mature. but as age goes, i can see myself more mature than i was in form 5.
and recently, i found myself think more maturely. which brings me to unhappy. KAtherine totally agree with me, as she also tought that times in primary school is the happiest.
i cant remember when is the last time i sing song in class HAPPILY like i was everyday in form5.
i cant remember when is the last time i smile for the whole day.
i cant remember when is the last time i have a sincere chat with my friend.
it seem all so unclear. happy quietly creeping away from me. i try to make myself happy, but i cant.
i remember around 1 month ago, when i go back muar play futsal, lim wee chew kicked at me deliberately. to my surprise, i didnt scolded him or what. i just get up, and that's it. when i backed at home, i though back, yeah,i did a great thing. its him who is childish enought to retribute on me on futsal pitch? what he gets? a lil happy to see my injured? too sad then because i don even lost my temper.haha.
i had a fren, i consider him as my fren, though i dun really like him. his name is Joe Lim. i know him because of futsal. though i dun like his personality, i always think that he is a good boy.but..recently, he started to smoke. and yesterday, i found out that he addicted to it, and smoke non-stop. i suddenly felt so angry that how come he become like this. we all know that much a packet of cigarette cost.haiz.
now i can just pray that all my muar gang dun smoke. at least now we all can proudly say that we all are not smokers! yeah!
finally, i had a nice week as the charity is a total success. i was so proud of muar that our otak otak got all the compliments. it was not my effort, but somehow i m proud of my hometown!!!i guess all muar-ians are, too.

the happiest event recently-- went to shou gong mian with my gang. though that nite only 8 ppl turn out, it was really fun!
the saddest event recently--> .................................................................
keep it secret..
overall, i just hope i can find a lil happiness 2mr night, coz i will be going class party!!lets hope it will be a success.

No comments: