Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Delwyn! :)

I should blame you?
if not you, I wont feel empty in LL.B - cause i might think that it is normal once i m away from my hometown
if not you, I might think that walking alone, study alone is normal once i m away from my hometown.

BUT because of YOU,
Im like lacking hand in LL.B
A wonderful Pre-U afterall isnt that great huh?:P

You painted my Pre-U, and continue painting it with the limited time we spent together after that :)

I owe you a birthday present, i know :P
but i dont owe u a card now
proud mou coz you are the 1st person I write a post on for birthhday!! :P
dont say i treat sexy legs extra good liao
EQUALITY BETWEEN FFFRENS!
haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.