Thursday, July 17, 2008

It was early in the morning, when mum called me saying that daddy was in hospital
in China.
Mum was crying and i wanted to, too
But i cant.
Acted like i was strong, telling my mum not to worry, i was worried actually.

Handphone rang again.
This time is Zhun Kit, asking for my number, he was in college.
I guessed the results would be out too.
Nervous.
It turned out to be a good news.
I was happy, no doubt.
I was happy, my mum finally got something to cheer for while worry about dad.

It means a lot to me. If only dad didnt had anything
it will be better.
Anyway, there is always rainbow after the rain, isnt it ?

I reached my goal this time around, finally.
I was telling myself, why not give it a go.
Thanks for myself. Tay Zi Li.
You are there to prove people wrong.
And you got the reward for yourself.
I almost cry, indeed.
Perhaps its been a long time since i make them proud.

Out of expectation, never think that i can do better than what i expected.
I should be happy.
and yes i am.
if only my GPL and Criminal can get higher.

So muar people, one 'xi mi lu" for each of u all ?
I can afford rm1.2 though.
haha

No comments: