Tuesday, December 25, 2007

i was about to update with my china trip's pictures..too bad my comp is just too slow..no point i update my blog abt china trip's without pictures rite?
time flies, a year gone just like that.
i still can remember last year when i was confusinf on which course to choose from.and now i finished my SAM. Law programme starting soonX(
no doubt, this year passed too fast.
to sum up, this could be my best year,in the sense that i think i learned many things this year.
ugly faces, ugly hearts
passer-bys
life-long friends
i regarded this year is a year that challeged friendships, dont u think?
i lost contact with so many of my friends, because its just too busy!!!what a hectic year and i cant imagine how busy it will be next year.
anyway to achieve a satisfactory results is good, i now can totlaly relax for this remaining few days.
a BBQ party at my hz to gather back our friends is good.wish every1 the best in coming years

No comments: