Sunday, July 15, 2007

back





after disappear for more than 1month, here i am, back in blogging.haha. came back to USJ at 4 something from muar. got to spend a few weeks here.luckily last night zhi ang zi khai and neo came to my house to find me talk, i mean i will not feel too lonely after this as i had a nice, long chat with them.haha. finally, my 3jie came back from taiwan, she bought me a nice nike shoes which cant find in small, 50th years old MALAYSIA. got chance i'll post the pics of it here.
Thinking back of last few weeks, i actually feel quite happy, as i busied myself with my legal research, which now i've passed up the draft. it always nice to be busy rather than bored, right? and more importantly, my phone bill had reach the satisfaction of my dad, as he never complaint the amount of money i used after MARCH i think. Save $$.haha.
LAst week i had a class outting to watch transformer, which almost all of my classmates said that its nice. for me, its ok only. no offence=p maybe its due to i never watch it when i was small.
To football, which give me the most inspiration, my idol, thierry henry,left ARsenal, my favourite club. the 1st question that many people asked me is that whether i will stop support Arsenal, my answer is:" obviously, no!". though his departure might be due to the possibility of departure of monsieur WenGer, i think the real reason behind his departure should be the ambition of Arsenal. though i am a big Arsenal fan, i think the club is fading, which cannot fulfil the dream that henry persuading. i felt too sad and angry that i even did not go out limteh with my friends when i received the news that he is leaving. haiz. wat to do. but think back, life needs challege and excitement, isn't it? i wish him all the best in the future. the present that jessica cilaka gave me: a biography of Thierry HEnry. might be the last henry thingy i keep.





this can only kept as memory. King Henry, all the best. i'll cheering behind you, now and always__


No comments: