Tuesday, May 1, 2007

rubbish

when so few people in KL,its sad to say that i m one of them.anyway,quote a sentence from my idol~~Thierry Henry;" try something special to be at the top of the world"haha.i so hope to be back to my favourite bed,sleep.though i cant.haih.but at least my family is here.however,lonely creeping into my life,quietly and unnoticely...

luckily today got yawtheng here to accompany me.those who know me well knew that i cannot stand lonely.meet a fren from muar certainly make me feel better.who cares if you don reply my message?-_-' at least i have got one friend here.we talked quite a lot today.meet him at midvalley at around 12.then we 2 guys shop shop til around 4.time runs fast,anyway its really nice to meet him.when on the way back to hotel,i thought back the topic we talked while in midvalley.

Life is cruel,reality is cruel too.wondered why this world keep changing.i suddenly think back last time.i remember my record of sms the same person in one day is around 180.then i checked my inbox now,there's not even 180messages in my inbox though i haven delete my inbox for 11days.and i realised most of them are from kayVin-_-",which is all about where r u?later eat where?life changes isnt it?never mind,sooner or later i will get used to the life.久了就会养成习惯。

talk about friend,i suddenly asked myself a question.how many friends do i have?i remember long time ago in MSN.z3n asked me y my mood not good or something like that.then i said why you so concern?

z3n:coz u r my fren

well,its just a simple sentence.but it did crafted a deep deep sign in my heart,yeah,with this sentence,i knew you are my fren.i think maybe you yourself forgot that already.

i dun know wat am i crapping about here.anyway since its a diary,who cares?its mine.haha.

btw,i wont backstab people if he/she never offended me.but since u try to find matters with me,c'mon.i have more than enough time to entertain you.你老子我最近心情不好,别作我凸烂。

1 comment:

Copykate said...

i'm ur buddy! how come got z3n dun hv me huh? unfair! blerkz.