Tuesday, April 24, 2007

424..24th April

i recieved the 1st birthday wish from HuiRUan at 8smtg on 23rd april.she said she got tummyache which forced her to sleep early=p hey dude,wasnt it too early?haha.then 10smtg,this time is AiFang's turn then,wished me coz she gonna sleep early too.i was thinking,who will be the 3rd?haha.
Then was busy chatting in MSN till i forgot about my birthday was coming.until...beep beep..haha,yongChin wished me!good for him to have remembered his successor's birthday.
its nice to receive phone call saying happy birthday.thanks to cHiaHui and ZhiAng.Didnt disappoint me as i always tell my taylor's friends that you two considered the two i closest with.haha.though the person i wished to wish me didnt did..thanks to those who have wished me.

6 40a.m on 24April
i woke up and realise got 1 message.it was from my sis,from Taiwan.3jie,thank you!!i wont dissapoint you,i promise!when i was bathing,i cried.i cant figure out the reason also.was it because i miss my 3jie,or i m sad cause "she" forgotten my birthday?tears rolled down unstoppable..maybe i want to be small kid always,grow up one year more despair.maybe i think back how happy was i last year,with you accompany me for my most important day in a year.was it really so hard to remember my birthday?a simple wish from you enough to make me happy.finally i settled myself down,yeah,at least i still have my buddies,though many of them not with me now.went to college with a cold mood

8:00 a.m
i was quite surprised that non of my classmates wished me.haha.dont matter,i just knew them few months.when sitting in library,i was counting those who supposed to wish me but haven.haha.quite a fewXD finnaly went LT5 for LAN class,JoeZer said loud enough happy birthday which made MR ARI heard.then he "forced" the whole lecture theater student to sing birthday song for me.when i entered the next class,only then Crystal said that they planned to ignore me the whole day,try to give me surprise.all blamed JoeZEr.haha.funny sial.got wishes from my classmates.touching sial.they actually made a card for me.thanks Crystal~~



haha,secret recipe cake~~yummy!!Thanks L1


The only thing that made me no mood that day was that i couldn't go back muar!!haih..have to wait til mother's day only can go back already..wuwu..





No comments: